Instrument for lint and/or dust on paper and tissue.
The linting of uncoated paper types is caused by the release of fibres or fibre bundles from the surface of the paper. This form of linting must not be confused with problems involving paper dust or with the picking of the coating from coated paper types. Dust is not part of the paper and is released easily, shedding of these dust particles during printing does not damage the paper, but does cause printing problems. Pick of the coating on coated paper types also causes problems, but considerably more force is needed for pick to occur than for linting, such as happens with high tack inks.
Linting of uncoated paper types can lead to problems during printing or processing of paper. For the paper industry it is also important to be able to test the paper for any tendency to loose fibres during the production process. With the LintView Tester, IGT Testing Systems has a fast, simple and accurate system to detect lint.
• Uses the latest High Definition technology. Can detect particles as small as 3 μm
• Calculates Particle Size Distribution
• Delivers results within 30 s
• Allows for generating a Cross Direction Profile of the Dusting tendency
• Automatically archiving of results and images gnerated during the tests
Dimensions (HxWxD): 72 cm x 80 cm x 60 cm
Weight: 35 kg
Electrical ratings: 110/230 V 50/60 Hz
• 515.000.001 standard
• 515.000.002 for tissue and papers with high linting resistance
Minimal computer system requirements
• Operating system: at least Windows 7
• RAM 8 GB
• Communication ports: 1x minimal USB 3.0 or higher, 2x USB 2.0, whereby minimally 1 port can deliver power for the camera 5V, 500 mA
• 64 bits desktop computer
• For off-line data analysis any spreadsheet or database program can be used
|Dimensions(L x W x H):||72 cm x 60 cm x 80 cm|
|Standard delivery time:||10-12 weeks|